Earn College Credit by Attending the Congress of Future Science and
As you know, there are invaluable advantages of picking up college credits while still in high school… The most obvious benefit is getting credit for the course in both high school and college.
Here are a few more to consider:
- College admission officers look favorably upon applicants with post-secondary credits on their transcript. It suggests initiative and that a student may be better prepared to succeed in college;
- You’re ahead of the game! You’ve obtained credits before even stepping foot on a college campus;
- College credits offered to high school students are usually at significantly reduced rates. So, in addition to procuring some credits early, you can save you and your parents some money.
But here’s the best part…
The Academy is offering a 100% Money Back Guarantee on this college credit. What that means to you, is, if for whatever reason, the college you end up attending does not accept this credit, the Academy will refund your investment back 100%.
What Delegates must do to be eligible for the credit:
1. Complete the application and registration for the college credit with Washington Adventist University (including payment of $250);
2. Satisfactorily complete the Congress of Future Science and Technology Leaders; and
3. Compose and submit an essay on “My Vision for the Future of Science and Technology.”
Washington Adventist University will issue this one transferable credit on a pass-fail basis.