Earn College Credit by Attending the
Congress of Future Science
and Technology Leaders!
Delegates who complete the Congress of Future Science and Technology Leaders have the unique opportunity to earn one transferable college credit offered by New Charter University. This optional credit is available for an additional cost and upon completion of additional coursework.
As you know, there are invaluable advantages of picking up college credits while still in high school… The most obvious benefit is getting credit for the course in both high school and college.
Here are a couple of things to consider:
- College admission officers look favorably upon applicants with post-secondary credits on their transcript. It suggests initiative and that a student may be better prepared to succeed in college.
- You’re ahead of the game! You’ve obtained credits before even stepping foot on a college campus.
What Delegates must do to be eligible for New Charter University (NCU) credit:
1. Before the Congress, complete an application, including payment of $250 for the credit, plus a $40 NCU registration fee.
2. During the Congress, work in a journal provided by NCU to record information, activities, thoughts, and impressions they experience.
3. And after the Congress, review a case study and complete three formally graded assessments: a Congress reflection exercise; a content application project; and short answer essay exam.
Delegates who sign up for the credit will be formally enrolled in a 6-week NCU term that begins the Monday the Congress is held. All coursework must be completed before the end of the term.
Those interested in this transferable college credit and need more information, please contact the Admissions Office by phone at (617) 307-7425 or by email at Admissions@SciTechLeaders.com.